About me!

Hello dear visitor,

My name is Celine Eimann, I am a Swiss-born artist who, after almost five years based in Australia, recently made the move back to the chocolate country.

I studied fine art and visual communications design, and now writing and illustrating children's stories.
I am the author of a children's book called 'Lyli meets the Stone-muncher' and I'm also the illustrator of 'The Sky Dreamer', both published by IP Kidz.

Here, I share a little bit of the big ups, and little downs of being an creative professional...Sometime the creative process feels a litle too much like being in a bubble, so please feel free to have a look around and comment away!

You can also visit my website at www.celineeimann.com

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How to make the magic happen

I am now working on 3 new different projects. One of them being my second children book.
And for this one I am actually stepping into the world of "little creatures"...
So here I am researching and sketching how to make a fairy looking deliciously graceful and the forest mysteriously magical...
Of course I have a zillion images running in my head...I feel a little overwhelmed.
I was up til 2 am yesterday trying to get some out. I am trying new methods and yesterday was not really conclusive, but I know it will come, it always does. Doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lyli and the Stone-Muncher trailer

The Sky Dreamer Trailer

Where you can get a print...